Translate

fredag 18 september 2015

FAKEBOOK 4

FAKEBOOK 4 WHAT’S POPULAR
Right now there are some really popular things, it can be hard to know what’s popular, but don’t fear, I’m here to help you. 
Currently, skinny jeans, tights or leggings are super popular. Jeggings are like a combination of jeans and leggings and they are super soft and comfortable, and they look really good on almsot anyone. You can get them for almost any price, cheap ones at Old Navy or expensive ones at American Eagle. Since the summer just ended a lot of people still wear short shorts. Personally I enjoy crop tops and I feel like they will be the next trend. However, right now shirts with lace are super ”in” and I have quite a few that I like. They aren’t even that expensive.  Short white socks with either white sneakers orVans are good for your feet, the shoes might cost a little, but it’s definitely worth it. Girls should wear their hair down or in a loose braid, while guys should have short at the sides and longer at the top that’s swept up with gel. 
The Weeknd is popular right now, especially his song ”Can´t feel my face”. It has to be nearly everyone´s favorite song. His other songs are also really great. Another popular artist is Shawn Mendes. They are both great singers and they have great lyrics.
There are always lots of activities to choose from, but sports have always been the biggest hit. Soccer has become a really big and popular sport. Parties are really trendy and I go almost every week, usually I don’t drink but they have lots of expensive alcohol there. Hosting parties is expensive, but it doesn’t cost to go to somebody else’s. Parties have always been popular because of the socializing and having fun, but now when social media is at its peak, everybody hears about it and lots of people come. A party usually lasts until 4 am the next morning, and everybody is exhausted and hungover that day. 
Healthy food is high-status right now. Everyone time I check Instagram I’m surrounded by pictures of healthy smoothies and sallads. It’s more expensive to buy healthy food but your lifestyle improves. My family has a sugar-free day each month, it’s usually very hard, but I’ve improved. Starbucks has always been popular and will always remain in that state. It’s actually not too expensive but it’s so good. I don’t eat very much snacks so I actually don’t know what snacks are ”in” right now, but probably the same old. 

Of course nobody needs to have or do all these things to be liked or popular, it’s just what most people are up to now and if you need a subject to talk about. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar