Translate

fredag 18 september 2015

FAKEBOOK 1

FAKEBOOK
Hello, my name is Kajsa. I grew up in a family with my mom, brother, sister, dad, and his new wife. When I was smaller my parents got divorced, and my dad married Demi Lovato. My parents are still friends though and sometimes they hang out with each other, and of course we go out as one big family with Demi. My dad is on the board of Apple, so I get to go visit the board there fairly often and hang out with the leaders of Apple and see what´s brewing. He also gets me the new iPhone before it releases. Demi always gets us tickets to all the cool shows to go with her, so I´m on the Red Carpet fairly often.   
My parents grew up without much money, they met 1985, when they were on the space ship Discovery, they were only 27 years old then. They fell in love with each other, and moved to San Fransisco, two years later, my mom was pregnant with my older brother, Tor. My mom found a job as California´s mayor and my dad started his own business, he made microwaves and it was very successful. When I was born, three years after my brother, he sold his company to Bosch for 1.2 billion dollars. He split the money in two parts, and gave me and my brother each .6 billion dollars, before I could even talk! He also said that we would have to split it again if we had more siblings in the future. So when Emily was born four years later, we both gave her 200 million dollars. We aren´t really supposed to use them until we turn eighteen, but our parents allow us to use up a couple million dollars. After he sold his company he spotted Apple, he bought lots of stocks and got a place on the board. He has made quite a lot of money on the stocks and he is on Forbes almost every year. He has many stocks in many different companies and he is one of the highest valued stock buyers. He worked on Wall Street once for about two months but he missed his family too much.
We love each other and we almost never fight, except when we play card games. We live in a big mansion next to a lake. The house has about 16 bedrooms, most of them are unused and they all have a bathroom attached and we have two other bathrooms. We have two kitchens, one for show and one for our cook. We have three eighty inch TVs in case we fight about what show to watch, but it does not happen often and we barely watch TV. We have a game room, that we spend a lot of time in together. We also have a pool that is both outside and inside. For big parties we have a ball room. We have a yacht that we use at least once every year and everyone wants to come with us. On the lake we often go water skiing and surfing, we have a parasail too, but we don´t really use it that much. We live next to a really nice family that we have dinner with a lot. We have a lot of really friendly housekeepers and cooks that I got to know really well when I was smaller.  We also have a beach house in Florida. 
I go to a private school about ten minutes away from our house, usually a housekeeper drives me there. We have a lot of homework, but I often get it done in school. My best friends´s names are Desirée, Lucy and Chloe. We hang out a lot after school and always do our homework together. Of course everyone is my friend, but we are especially tight. They are one of the reason I get A+ in everything.  I like all of my teachers and they are great, but my favorite teacher is my math teacher, she can explain everything so it makes sense and is great at giving life advice. I am a cross country runner and I also play soccer, and we always win the state championship. The soccer undefeated streak is 36 games and for cross country runs it is 28 runs that we have won. I also play the piano and I´m the head player at all of our school concerts. I am also quite fond of drama classes and I´m in the drama club every Wednesday. Every year I host a party before and after homecoming and I´m proud to say that everybody at my brother´s, my sister´s and my school is there. I always invite everybody to everything because otherwise I feel bad.
My dad lives on the other side of the lake, since the divorce and almost every day they take one of their boats to our house our we go to them. His house isn´t quite as fancy as ours but it´s still amazing. They really love each other and it´s so obvious, they kiss almsot every minute. Demi gives great hugs too, they´re so warm and comfy. 
I love my family and I can´t imagine a life without them. My older brother tutors me with some subjects like music because he already has an album, he has also made quite a lot of money on it. My family is so loving and we do so much together. People say that rich families don´t hang out enough, but I say that that isn´t true. I look forward to when my sister is my age and I can teach her everything, especially how to charm boys. Thanks you so much for listening to me go on about my family.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar