Translate

fredag 18 september 2015

FAKEBOOK 2

Hello, I´m planning to tell you a little about my friends and what I do in my spare time.

 We have a yacht that we use at least once every year for a week or so. I almost always bring a friend to go on the boat trips. Sometimes we spend the night in the yacht on the lake next to our house. I love going on the boat because we´re so close to each other, and we connect and talk about everything. It was on the yacht that I told my family that I had started dating the most popular boy in our school, Liam. We broke up about a year ago, but of course we´re still friends, although I suspect he still has a crush on me.

On the lake we often go water skiing and surfing, and we have a parasail too, but we don´t really use it that much. Sometimes when I´m with friends and we want to do something fun, we go parasailing but we´ll have to get a new one because I suspect it isn't super safe. I love water and I´m glad I do, because my entire family does and a lot of things we do involve water.

Speaking of water, we also have a beach house in Florida. I have made lots of friends at the beach in Florida and I love spending big parts of my summer with them. We have huge pool parties in Florida with everyone who lives nearby and all our friends. I love Florida but it wouldn´t be nearly as fun without Cass. I met Cass four years ago because she was my brother´s friend´s sister. We go on lots of adventures together each summer and some of my absolute favorite memories are with her. We always go on a crocodile safari, and once we nearly fell in the water, together. That was definitely the scariest moment in my life. She lives in Florida the whole year and I know almost all of her friends. She is so smart and colleges are already offering her scholarships and we are going to go to college together. Right now we have Duke, Yale or somewhere in California in mind.

In my school my squad consists of Desirée, Chloë, Lucy and I. We are super tight and we always know what the others are thinking without even saying anything. Lucy is so artistic and a great singer. Her acting is phenomenal, when she grows up she will be the best actor in Hollywood. Desirée is the smartest of us and explains all of the homework to the rest of us, which we always do together. She has already joined MENSA and her IQ is above 160, she is great at explaining too. Chloë is my best friend of all of them. We talk about everything, she knows me best and I know everything about her. We share even our deepest secrets, and I know that my trust in her isn't misplaced. I am actually friends with everyone, and I would never even consider freezing someone out of my gang, but my favorites are Lucy, Desirée and Chloë.

I do a lot of studying with them, and it has actually only been with them. All of my teachers are great, but they do give a lot of homework. We could get 4 pages in our matchbook from Monday to Thursday, and then from Thursday to Monday, four more pages. Usually we met every other or every three days to do homework, but sometimes we hang out leisurely on other days.

I have a busy life, I run cross country, and we need to practice quite a lot, because we are repeated state champs. I don't know how I make time, but I also play soccer. We have won the soccer state championship a few times too. I play either forward or midfielder, and I usually score up about 2 goals per game. We haven't lost a game in ages, and i think most teams are afraid of us even if we don´t play dirty. On Tuesdays I play the piano on my free time, but I also play it in orchestra. I am the head player at our school concerts, but I have a busy schedule, so I can´t always make them. I love drama and I have classes after school on Wednesdays, they are just an hour and I have soccer practice after. Next year I am going to take drama class in school. A lot of people say that I am great at acting and should pursue a career in it.


On weekends when I do not have runs or games, my mom is teaching me to unicycle. She loved unicycling when she was younger, and wants to teach her kids how to do it. Last Christmas I got a new unicycle, so I need to use it and spend more time unicycling. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar