Translate

fredag 18 september 2015

FAKEBOOK 3

FAKEBOOK TASK 3: A PERFECT PARTY

Last year, we had a huge pool party in Florida. I loved it and there were so many people to hang out with. That year we aimed for the biggest one yet, so we planned it with our neighbors. For four hours we sat with them deciding how many pizzas to buy and who we should invite. It ended up costing quite a lot, of course but we can afford it. I think my Sweet Sixteen is going to cost more though. I invited everyone I know in Florida and Chloë. I also told Cass to invite everyone she knows. Most of them were on vacation, unfortunately. All of my brother´s and sister´s friends were there too. There were so many people there. Everyone had heard about it. There were also celebrities there. I met Lucy Hale at the party, she was there with her boyfriend that lived in the neighborhood, they were so cute together. Another celebrity there was Spencer List, he looked so good in person and I even got his number. We’re definitely going to hang out some time. Even Ariana Grande was there, for one night I felt that it was the ”it-place”. We ordered 20 cheese pizzas, ten pepperoni, five meat pizzas and about 15 Hawaii pizzas. We had so much punch and a lot of alcohol, although minors weren't supposed to drink. There was a bar, and I drank lots of virgin mojitos, they tasted like heaven. I danced with Spencer for hours, I talked to almost everyone. All of the adults were in our neighbors house having their own party, so we were pretty much left alone. I had really succeeded with my beach body, so in the wee hours of the morning I hung out with Chloë in the pool. She had hung out with a really hot boy and she had a good feeling about that. Now they are a couple, and Luke is so nice. The next day I slept in until two o´clock or so.

That night was just perfect. If I could pause my life it would be at that party. I was genuinely happy and with almost everyone that I love, except Lucy and Desirée. This year I think we should do another even better party. This time we should invite every celebrity, and I´ll make Lucy and Desirée come. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar